Continental Controls Corporation (CCC) 2023 company profile
Part #: 50100008-XXX
AGV10 Advanced Gas Turbine Fuel Valve
Call us for the latest pricing
Used to accurately meter Gaseous fuel to gas Turbine engines from 850 bhp to 5,000 bhp. The ideal interface between the Control system and the Gas Turbine engine.
- The AGV valves are linear – provides more controllability.
- Accurate closed loop on flow – more repeatable starting
- Flow Control – Eliminates effects of changes in pressure or temp
- True Mass Flow Calculation – integrated flow measurement
- Nested Control Concept – accurate throughout flow range
- Low 24Vdc Power – Less than 1 amp of power required
- Robust Flow Through design – high tolerance to dirt and debris
Product Weight (lbs): 31.8
Length (Inches): 13.9
Width (Inches): 5.8
Height (Inches): 7.6
The AGV10 is a compact and efficient air-fuel ratio controller for industrial gas engines. It offers advanced electronic control to adjust the fuel flow and air-fuel ratio based on engine load and gas quality, resulting in better engine efficiency and reduced emissions. The AGV10 is easy to install and compatible with a variety of carburetors and mixers. It can be used with alternative fuels like biogas and landfill gas, making it a cost-effective and environmentally friendly solution.