During the week of the 32nd Western Turbine Users Inc conference at the San Diego Convention Center, Continental Controls Corporation held and open house to showcase the new facility. A highlight was unveiling enhanced fuel-gas control valve manufacturing capabilities. CCC's 20,000 sq ft facility integrates in-house manufacturing, testing, and features an internal machine shop, electronics assembly, and R&D lab. During the...
Part #: Numerous
MFAC, Temp Monitor, Speed Monitor
Call us for the latest pricing
CCC has more than 60,000 of these boxes sold over the last 40 years. The MFAC box controls the turbine fuel and offers a 0-50ma analog output to the servo fuel actuator. The Temp Monitor Box controls T5 or T7 Temps with 3 set points to prevent over temp conditions. The Speed Monitor Box monitors the speed of the gas producer and power turbine and offers a 0-5vdc or 0-200ma output.
- Contain analog relays which need periodic replacement (should be replaced at least every 50,000 hours of operation)
- Highly customizable and adaptable to various engine configurations
- Real-time adjustments based on environmental conditions and advanced algorithms
- Optimizes fuel efficiency and reduces emissions
- Helps prevent engine damage and ensures safe and efficient operation
- Compact and durable design for reliable performance in harsh environments
- Used in gas turbine engines and responsible for engine speed control, fuel flow, temperature regulation, and engine performance monitoring
Product Weight (lbs): 5
Length (Inches): 7
Width (Inches): 7
Height (Inches): 7