During the week of the 32nd Western Turbine Users Inc conference at the San Diego Convention Center, Continental Controls Corporation held and open house to showcase the new facility. A highlight was unveiling enhanced fuel-gas control valve manufacturing capabilities. CCC's 20,000 sq ft facility integrates in-house manufacturing, testing, and features an internal machine shop, electronics assembly, and R&D lab. During the...
Part #: 67301008
Emission Control Valve Interface
Call us for the latest pricing
ECVI is the user interface for our air to fuel ratio product, the ECV5, and the Catalyst Monitor (CM). It serves as the central hub where all the separate components of the system are connected to.
- Individual components communicate with each other via CAN Bus while the ECVI communicates to each device with a Modbus serial port.
- Improved engine performance and efficiency
- Precise control of fuel injection timing and duration
- Reduced emissions and compliance with regulations
- Enhanced engine protection and safety
- Adaptable to a wide range of engines and applications
- Advanced monitoring and diagnostics capabilities
- Easy installation and integration with existing systems
- Cost-effective solution for engine control and management
Product Weight (lbs): 23
Length (Inches): 18
Width (Inches): 18
Height (Inches): 12