Part #: 50200008-XX
Call us for the latest pricing
Description: Reads and stores various inputs related to emissions control on gas engine.
- Supports two wideband (UEGO) O2 sensors
- Records Dp across the catalyst
- Records high and low catalyst temperatures
- Based on input from a NOx sensor, CM3 can make automatic adjustments to the O2 setpoint
- Real Time operating clock (non-resetable)
- Variable Pressure control eliminates changes from ambient pressure or temperature changes
- Creates a flat air vs. fuel profile making emissions control much easier
- Electronics, fuel valve, and mixing venturi all integrated into a single product
Product Weight (lbs): 31.8
Length (Inches): 13.84
Width (Inches): 5.5
Height (Inches): 8.70
Used to accurately meter Gaseous fuel to gas Turbine engines from 850 bhp to 5,000 bhp. The ideal interface between the Control system and the Gas Turbine engine.