During the week of the 32nd Western Turbine Users Inc conference at the San Diego Convention Center, Continental Controls Corporation held and open house to showcase the new facility. A highlight was unveiling enhanced fuel-gas control valve manufacturing capabilities. CCC's 20,000 sq ft facility integrates in-house manufacturing, testing, and features an internal machine shop, electronics assembly, and R&D lab. During the...
Part #: 50209718
Gas Fuel Train with 2” Valves
Call us for the latest pricing
The FT50 is specifically designed for use as a fuel shut-off component with Gas Turbine Engines.
- Pre-assembled and pressure-tested stainless steel piping and tubing
- Fail Safe Rapid closure in less than 200 milliseconds
- Equipped with a spring return for fail-safe operation
- Meets Safety Integrity Level (SIL) 2 to 3 standards
- Includes a vent valve for block and bleed functionality
- Provides superior shutoff performance exceeding class VI standards
- Designed to operate from line pressure
Product Weight (lbs): 200
Length (Inches): 30
Width (Inches): 30
Height (Inches): 30
Continental Controls Corporation’s designed the FT50 pre-assembled with 2″ valves for hassle free installation. The FT50 is applicable with various engines and fuels such as natural gas and propane, etc. The fail safe rapid shutdown response stops gaseous fuel flowing through in less than 200 milliseconds. Its operation relies on a spring-loaded piston within the valve to be moved by the supply pressure. Energizing the valve opens the spring-loaded piston, allowing fuel to enter the turbine. When the electrical solenoid’s current signal is disrupted, the spring-loaded second-stage piston undergoes a change to allow for the release of primary control pressure. As a result, the fuel flow is brought to a halt due to the main spring forcing the primary piston to close. Additionally, the pneumatic valve, pilot valve for pneumatic, and ¼” vent valve are generally closed valves.